quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013

All Around The World

Blackout in London
Just slip and slide
Blackout in London
I'm just about to lose my mind
Big time in Paris
Time's gonna fly
Big time in Paris
It's c'est la vie for me tonight

Sometimes my urge to travel all around the world makes me feel as if I've never been homesick before. Oh yeah, indeed. The thing is: my parents just don't let me alone, not even a second. Is this good? Not at all. Sometimes, it's great to feel that vibe called FREEDOM. I mean, the best thing for me is simply enjoying life, without any strict restrictions. 
That's why, we, the ones who dream higher and higher, should always keep in mind how beautiful life can be just like it is, in fact. And things happen in the right time, in the right places with the right people.
So, even though we're not that fulfilled yet, positive vibes always come whenever we smile and sing a song aloud for the whole world.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Jot down your comment