sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2012

Scorpions - The Legendary Rock Band Final Tour 2012

Goodnight all! I've been informed of the latest news of this legendary german rock band and I'm kind of flabbergasted to know my guys will indeed retire by 2013, when they'll actually have ended up their last tour.
As a result, I'll be able to see them only in September in Brazil, Sao Paulo, where they'll be in Credicard Hall for one show only, - which is 20th of September.
The tickets' prices are already available and although they're a little bit expensive, it won't forbid me from seeing the group for the last time.
They'll also come to Manifesto Rock Bar in September, a famous rock bar in Sao Paulo, - which is nice, as long as fans can take an autograph from the band there.
I hope my blokes will have an amazing time here in Brazil and I'm anxiously waiting for their visit.

ROCK ON Scorpions!

Scorpions Signature at Manifesto Rock Bar





Um comentário:

  1. Nice! At least you get to see your favorite group before they retire. Not everyone gets that privilege. Especially when they're an older band.

    ResponderExcluir

Jot down your comment